The Conservation Council ACT Region Inc Annual General Meeting will be held Thursday 17th November 2022 at 6.00pm via Zoom.
Use the form below to register and receive the Zoom link to join the meeting. Members who have voting rights should identify for which group they are the nominated representative for the purposes of voting at the meeting.
The Agenda is below, and all associated documents can be accessed via the links.
Register before 4pm on Thursday 17th November to receive the zoom link and any required voting information.
The election of the Conservation Council Board is conducted at the AGM. Board nomination forms can be downloaded and completed. Nominations must be received by the Secretary not less than seven (7) days before the day of the Annual General Meeting, that is, by the end of Wednesday 9th November 2022
Please note that nomination forms for Board positions can be signed and returned by mail or email, and that the Secretary will accept evidence of the nomination via a confirming email from the nominator / seconder for those who are unable to obtain physical signatures.
Please demonstrate that you have received support via email PRIOR to forwarding your email through to the Secretary. It is suggested that you do this by:
1. Completing the nomination form.
2. Scanning your form and forwarding to your nominator / seconder.
3. Forwarding the full email chain to the Secretary.
Proxy forms are attached to the Constitution or available here. Each nominated representative is entitled to appoint another representative as proxy by notice given to the Secretary no later than 24 hours before the time of the meeting for which the proxy is appointed. Proxies will be confirmed at the meeting.
OR post to GPO Box 544 Canberra 2601.
Annual General Meeting Agenda
Welcome and acknowledgement of Country
- Present and apologies, declaration of proxies
- Confirm Chair and Agenda
- Confirmation and acceptance of minutes from Annual General Meeting held 18th November 2021
i. Annual Report from the President of the Board
ii. Executive Director’s Report
- Statement of accounts and the reports pursuant to section 73 (1) of the Associations Incorporations Act 1991 (Treasurer)
- Appointment of Auditor for 2022-23
- Election of members of the board, including office bearers:
ii. Two Vice-Presidents
iv. Six other members of the Board