The Conservation Council ACT Region 2017 Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held 9 Novembers 2017.
It went through the business of confirming and accepting the minutes from the previous AGM held 4 November 2016 and heard and accepted reports from the Board (President) and the Executive Director and the statement of accounts and the reports pursuant to section 73 (1) of the Associations Incorporations Act 1991 (Treasurer).
The AGM also appointed our Auditor and the following nominees will be members of the Board and office bearers for 2017-18:
- President: Rod Griffiths (National Parks Association ACT)
- Vice-President: Christine Goonrey (NPA)
- Vice-President: Nick Tebbey (NPA)
- Secretary: Helen Sims (Friends of Aranda Bushland)
- Board member: Anthony Burton (Pedal Power)
- Board member: Jenny Bounds (Canberra Ornithologists Group)
- Board member: Christopher Dorman (Sustainable Population Australia)
- Board member: Ian Falconer (Friends of Aranda Bushland)
- Board member: Peter Ottesen (Southern ACT Catchment Group)
- Board member: Glenys Patulny (Southern ACT Catchment Group)
In accordance with the Constitution the Board at its first meeting after the AGM on 14 November appointed a treasurer – Charlie Salter – who renominated for a second term.