The Conservation Council ACT Region is seeking to employ an Events and Fundraising Manager in 2021.
The successful candidate will work with the team to
- Develop and implement strategies to support the long-term financial viability of the Council.
- Plan and coordinate the Conservation Council’s events, including managing publicity and bookings.
- Liaise and manage effective interaction with stakeholders, funding bodies, donors, and community and business contacts.
- Identify potential donors, including relevant philanthropic foundations.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase donor giving and bequests, through building and maintaining donor relationships, and analysis of donor trends.
- Ensure IT systems support and facilitate donor requirements.
- Promote events and fundraising opportunities via positive media and social media stories.
For more information about the role and how to apply, please visit ethicaljobs.com.au