Biodiversity Offsets: are they working in the ACT?
We changed the date of this event from 24 October to 31 October and have a great line-up to talk about the processes for biodiversity offsets, the environmental outcomes and what might need to change.
Our presenters will be:
- Conservation Council Biodiversity Working Group - members have been looking at existing arrangements in the ACT
- Associate Professor Phil Gibbons - has recently concluded work looking at ten years of offsets in NSW
- ACT Parks and Conservation Service who are responsible for implementing ACT biodiversity offsets
- Clare McInnes, Manager Environmental Offsets Planning and
- Bethany Dunne, Ranger - case studies
We look forward to your attendance and participation.
Email: [email protected]