The Conservation Council ACT Region Inc Annual General Meeting will be held Thursday 18th November 2021 at 5.30pm via Zoom.
Use the form below to register and receive the Zoom link to join the meeting. Members who have voting rights should identify for which group they are the nominated representative for the purposes of voting at the meeting.
The Agenda is below, and all associated documents can be accessed via the links.
Register before 4pm on Thursday 18th November to receive the zoom link and any required voting information.
The election of the Conservation Council Board is conducted at the AGM. Board nominations form can be downloaded and completed. Nominations must be received by the Secretary not less than seven (7) days before the day of the Annual General Meeting, that is, by the end of Wednesday 10th November 2021
Please note that nomination forms for Board positions can be signed and returned by mail or email, and that the Secretary will accept evidence of the nomination via a confirming email from the nominator / seconder for those who are unable to obtain physical signatures.
Please demonstrate that you have received support via email PRIOR to forwarding your email through to the Secretary. It is suggested that you do this by:
1. Completing the nomination form
2. Scanning your form and forwarding to your nominator / seconder.
3. Forwarding the full email chain to the Secretary.
Proxy forms are attached to the Constitution or available here. Each nominated representative is entitled to appoint another representative as proxy by notice given to the Secretary no later than 24 hours before the time of the meeting for which the proxy is appointed. Proxies will be confirmed at the meeting.
OR post to GPO Box 544 Canberra 2601.
Annual General Meeting AgendWelcome and acknowledgement of Country
- Present and apologies, declaration of proxies
- Confirm Chair and Agenda
- Confirmation and acceptance of minutes (and Attachment 1_ED Report) from Annual General Meeting held 10 November 2020
i. Annual Report from the President of the Board
ii. Executive Director’s Report
- Statement of accounts and the reports pursuant to section 73 (1) of the Associations Incorporations Act 1991 (Treasurer)
- Appointment of Auditor for 2021-22
- Election of members of the board, including office bearers:
ii. Two Vice-Presidents
iv. Six other members of the Board
- Special Resolution to amend the Constitution – see Proposed Amendments here.
Please register to receive the Zoom link & other information