Podcasts are a heap of fun! They allow us to stay connected to each other and to nature, while hearing new and intriguing stories. We have a bunch of suggestions related to the environment, activism, and wellbeing.
- Think Sustainability: a Sydney podcast covering a huge range of environmental issues. 2ser.com/thinksustainability/
- Right Country Right Fire: about how Australia’s Indigenous people use fire to care for country and repair our landscape. firesticks.org.au/podcasts/
- Off Track (ABC RN): combines the relaxing sounds of nature with awesome stories of wildlife and environmental science, all recorded in the outdoors. abc.net.au/radionational/programs/offtrack/episodes/
- Projects for Wildlife: covers stories from project leaders who are protecting wildlife and finding new ways to benefit humanity. projectsforwildlife.com/
- The Good Life Project: inspirational and intimate conversations about living a fully-engaged, fiercely-connected and purpose-drenched life. goodlifeproject.com/podcast/
- 7am podcast: a short daily news podcast from the publisher of The Monthly and The Saturday Paper, telling the news through in-depth interviews and analysis. 7ampodcast.com.au/